Interesting Poses...

Photobucket

Just a quick observation. It's always interesting when I ask people if I can take their picture and they respond positively. Right after they start posing or thinking of how to pose and I think it's interesting to see the poses people choose. I'm not critiquing the pose in the picture above BUT I am simply saying it's interesting to see how people pose for the camera. Sadly I don't have a signature pose, but I'm working on it. LOL!

P.s.- Thank YOU for cooperating with my sickness. I was terribly terribly sick and was unable to post. After tons of medication and time I am now back and will be posting through the weekend!
P.s.s.- Expect another post today...

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm glad your a feeling a bit better! I love her skirt!

Noelani said...

I have to force myself not to smile "too big". I normally have quite a toothy grin and have taught myself to scale it back lest I scare people. I just posted your pic with a link on my facebook page for MPCC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...