Nice To Finally Meet You...

IMG_1090fixed
Photobucket

I have to quickly write something about these pictures with Martini from Beyond Boston Chic. It was so cool finally meeting Martini because after about a year of knowing her blog and reading it I really wanted to connect somehow BUT didn't know how to ask her to meet up or something since she was the only fashion blogger I knew that lived in Boston. The only reason I know of her blog is because she commented my blog a couple times when I was starting out and after freaking out about the fact that I had received a comment I checked her blog out and was surprised she was from Boston so I commented back and started following her blog. Until this day I continue reading her blog and admiring her street style photography.

It was so cool when I met Martini because I saw her come in to Louis Boston and I recognized her immediately. I promised myself that I would talk to her before she left the event. I was lucky enough to catch Martini right before she walked out of Louis Boston and I said HI and introduced myself AND she recognized me too! I thought I was going to die because I had commented several times and she never commented back so I thought she didn't remember me. I now understand why she probably never commented back BUT the point is she did remember me and since she had to leave I quickly took the pictures and she left. Hopefully we can meetup over coffee or something to discuss fashion and blogging because I would love to do something like that. I have always wanted to get together with another fashion blogger and discuss fashion and blogging because I think it would be interesting.

2 comments:

Noelani said...

Isn't Martini the best? Smart, talented and sweet, rare combination!

Codeine said...

that's right
good job !
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...