A Lovely Day For A Lovely Couple...

Photobucket
As I am walking down Newbury Street I spot this couple ahead of me. I could not resist the temptation of asking them if I could take their picture. Both looked great which is unusual because typically when I see a couple I just want to get the woman and take her picture. The woman is usually the best dressed out of couples BUT this was not the case with this couple. I asked them both if I could take their picture for my blog and as you can see...they let me.

I dislike asking couples for pictures because I feel like I am bothering them and their time together. As if I am disrupting their time to be together because who knows how much time couples have together in a society where work is done 24/7. SO I am glad that this couple allowed me to take their picture.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...