Cool Story Bro...

Photobucket
You might say this is too matchy matchy for your taste, but forget about your taste. It's good to match your clothing every once in a while...especially if you do it as fresh and clean as this man does it. He looks like he could crash a yacht party and no one would ever notice because he looks like he could belong on a boat! OR He could jump on stage today with Mac Miller and rap out the lyrics to Donald Trump and security guards would not stop him because his look is fresh. BOOM!
If you were slightly amused by this post or any of the other posts on my blog...LIKE or FOLLOW...either one makes me incredibly happy!

2 comments:

Kacrates said...

Effortlessly cool :) Seriously!

phildo said...

I'm digging the blog. I don't think he's too preppy though...but maybe that's because I'm way more preppy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...