Kara Wickman StyleWeek Providence SS12...



I feel so accomplished after editing ALL of my StyleWeek Providence pictures from its opening night this past Monday. I edited well over 100 pictures and let me just say...it is NOT that fun.

Alright...now to talk about Kara Wickman's outstanding collection. I didn't really know what to expect since it was my first formal fashion show EVER and I had never seen Kara Wickman's work in person. I had only seen it in pictures online and that's it. I must say that I LOVE her collection! It reminds me of my own style. It's elegant and classic BUT with just that right amount of POP to it. Like her khaki pants with a POP of a cool pattern OR that random but well thought of POP of silver jumpsuit. I love it. It's exactly what I try to do when I dress myself. I try to look elegant and classic but with a subtle twist to it. Enough so that when people look at me, they have to stop and take an extra 2 seconds staring. Trust me...I stared for WAY WAY longer than 2 seconds at each and every one of Kara's models ensembles.

I hope you like it! I also hope you like my photo's of the fashion show. If you do happen to like Kara Wickman's clothing....BUY IT! Buy every single piece shown in these pictures. If you're going to buy one...why not buy the WHOLE thing?

P.s.-This collection is also on my blog's Facebook page...in case you want to view them there.

2 comments:

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

REAL LIVE FASHION SHOW?! UM THAT IS SO FREAKING COOL.

You rock.

That is all.

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

REAL LIVE FASHION SHOW?! UM THAT IS SO FREAKING COOL.

You rock.

That is all.

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...