Music Monday: Tyler The Creator(OFWGKTA)...

Photobucket
Photobucket



I don't know if you know him or not by now BUT Tyler The Creator has been attracting more and more fans throughout the past months. Him and his "Wolf Gang" get more popular after every song they release. People either like their beats or their originality or their lyrics. In my opinion their music as all about their lyrics. Tyler made a hit song called "Yonkers" which you have probably heard or not. If you haven't...I suggest you do listen to it. I have been listening to this song featuring Tyler the creator and the some others from OFWGKTA(Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All....his whole gang's name). I hope you enjoy this song!

Have a Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His voice is so powerful haha
Anyways I like the photo you chose of Tyler The Creator

http://takaphotos.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...