Can You Include Your "Bag" In The Picture?...

Photobucket
Let me save you the trouble of trying to figure out how it is that a bag can be made into such a perfect square...it's actually a box. It's wooden. Isn't that genius? Yeah. I know. I thought the same thing when I saw it! Which is why I asked her if she could face it towards the camera. I love her orange dress with the nude shoes. While we were talking I found out she will be attending Boston's FNO(Fashion's Night Out) AND she will be attending Boston Fashion Week. I'm pretty sure she said she would be modeling in BFW, but I am not too sure if that information is correct or not. SO...if you happen to see her walking the street at Boston's FNO or during BFW...let her know you saw her on my blog!

By the way...if you happened to miss my announcement via Twitter...here it is. I will now be posting larger pictures from now on. We all know bigger is better...so from now on YOU can enjoy larger pictures.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...