She Changed For Me!...

Photobucket
I give these two women props because not only were they super cool and relaxed about me taking a picture of them BUT the one on the left even changed for me! After asking them for a picture and both mutually agreeing to it...the one on the left was wearing a rain jacket for utilitarian purposes and she asked me to wait a second while she took it off and put on her brown cardigan which she is wearing in the picture. I think that goes as one of the coolest things someone has done for me when I asked for a picture. AND while she was changing into her cardigan...I was complimenting both their styles. So not only do I compliment people by asking for their picture for a fashion blog BUT I also compliment them while shooting them. That's how nice/good I am.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...