Emily Muller Boston Fashion Week 2011...




The Emily Muller show was fantastic! Literally. It was more suited for a younger audience and it was more for women who want to look chic out on the street or at a bar. I couldn't see any of Emily Muller's pieces being worn to an office...unless you work for a wicked cool company who doesn't care so much for a strict dress code. The collection was inspired by parachutes. Parachutes are big and have a ton of flow to them. This inspiration explains the extremely well placed leather straps. In my opinion...the straps were literally the BEST touch the collection could ever have. Emily Muller really has an eye for detail and I appreciate that. It certainly shows in her work...and I tried to capture some of the details. The collection was a delight to watch. I must thank Emily Muller for inviting me to her show and her after party!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...