Mike&Ton AND Michael DePaulo Boston Fashion Week 2011...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
(Michael DePaulo is on the right and his friend is on the left)

The Mike&Ton collection was pretty chic. It was very ready-to-wear and the audience is a conservative business woman who's trying to look good at the office and is hitting up a bar/club after work. I enjoyed some of the garments. I mainly liked the ones with a pop of color to them or something completely unexpected. It was executed excellently. Right after the Mike&Ton show the announcer told us to stay in our seats because a separate Michael DePaulo show was going to be happening in a few minutes. While we're all waiting in The Tent, a harpist comes out and serenades us all with beautiful melodic music. It was a long while since I had heard a harp and it certainly was refreshing. After about seven minutes the Michael DePaulo show starts and beautiful models start walking out onto the runway wearing breathtaking gowns. I might have fallen in love...just a bit. The details were what made every gown so special. I loved it! Thank you to Mike&Ton for inviting me to their show(s)! I really enjoyed it and I acknowledge all the work that went into getting me a seat at the show. Thank you so very much!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...