One Night's Adventures...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sadly I forgot to take a picture of what we were eating BUT if you are super curious...it was sushi. We were at the Wicked Fit premier event at the Red Lantern which I had never been to. I didn't even know it was an Asian restaurant. Turns out their sushi is delicious! I'm not a HUGE sushi fan, but I am not against it either. I like to try new things and my friend and I shared an order of sushi and it was amazing. I definitely recommend you pay the Red Lantern a visit if you haven't done so already. If you have...stop by again to taste their delicious food and enjoy their crazy decorations.

2 comments:

Heidi Howard said...

The second photo down of your friend in the black dress...she's beautiful and so is her dress!
-Heidi Howard
www.theblackhatter.com

Heidi Howard said...

The second photo of the close-up of your friend...she's gorgeous and so is her dress!
-Heidi Howard
www.theblackhatter.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...