Samuel Vartan at The Liberty Hotel...

Photobucket

When the lovely Christina Pierce invited me to the Samuel Vartan show at The Liberty Hotel a week ago...there was no way I could miss it.


I remember the Samuel Vartan fashion show from last seasons StyleWeek Providence and I remember how well his collection was put together. I love the edginess of his new collection. The leathers and suede's and cashmere's are something to die for! When I asked him about this collection he told me it was a very personal collection to him since this resembled his youth. He used to be in a punk rock band and he used some of his roots to inspire this collection. It paid off in the end because it looks fabulous.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...