A Thousand Dollar Thrifted Cardigan...

Photobucket

This picture has EVERYTHING to do with what I am doing this morning. The story behind this picture is simple. This man was a showstopper with his crazy printed red cardigan. Streetstyle photographers shot him and people admired his red cardigan. As he is walking away...a streetstyle photographer in front of me asks this man where he bought his cardigan from and what designer it was. This man responds that he bought it for $12 at a thrift shop. He literally fit in perfectly with rest of the crowd who was exiting the Jeremy Scott show.

I am going thrift shopping today for the first time in years...and I am looking for specific items which I hope to find. Knits, leather, and tweed are all fabric which I hope to find and purchase. I also want to be a bit daring and step out of my comfort zone with a few clothing items. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

TheMinx said...

love this! my favorite items of clothing are ones I've bought secondhand. they have a story, and no one on the street will have the same thing. good luck thrifting!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...