La Perla Boston...

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Right before leaving for NYFW I attended this lovely event at La Perla in Boston. My good friend Monique from the TV show Wicked Fit was hosting along with Omid Maxey from Safar on Newbury Street and I couldn't miss seeing Monique considering it was a while since we hadn't seen each other. She is the sweetest down-to-earth person EVER. I support her in everything...so obviously I had to show up to the event. It was quite nice with attractive models a mini lingerie show. Overall, it was a good time.

P.s.- If you are looking for outstanding lingerie in Boston and don't know where to look. I suggest you start by going to La Perla...they have outstanding brands and an outstanding selection. Definitely stop by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...