Billy Reid Spring/Summer 2013 Collection...

IMG_0724 IMG_0755

When I was asked by R. Scott French the founder of The Fashion List (and friend of mine) to attend and review the Billy Reid S/S 2013 show...I was TOO excited! I would do anything to see the Best Menswear Designer Of The Year's collection!

I must confess that being at the Billy Reid show left me with so many emotions. Not so much the show, but the fact that I was surrounded by the majority of the men that influence and determine men's fashion was so surreal. All of the GQ editors were there along with Bill Cunningham, Nick Wooster, and that's just naming a few.

"Billy Reid lists his inspiration for Spring 2013  as New Orlean’s jazz musician Lionel Batiste, who passed earlier this year..." Read my review for the Billy Reid show on TheFashionList.com. CLICK HERE. 

IMG_0786 IMG_0718 IMG_0706 IMG_0896

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...