Details: The Iconic Six...

IMG_3232-1

No matter how much EVERYONE attending fashion week tries to get shot by the street style photographers and how much effort they put into their ensembles...they will almost always walk in the shadows of these six women. These women are the coveted ones amongst all the street style photographers. In fact when I was taking this picture there had to be at least 40 photographers behind me shooting these beautiful women. While I do think that they have an amazing sense of style and they always bring their A-game to fashion week, I also think they're overhyped. What I mean by overhyped is that photographers will kill themselves and each other just to get a picture of at least one of these women. I'm not that crazy about getting a photo of them...however if I have the opportunity and I truly feel like photographing them, I will.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...