Street Style: Red Lips And Red Glasses...

IMG_3853-1


Let's talk about my love for both the clutch the woman in the picture is holding AND the shoes. First the clutch. I seriously love the clutches that have the four finger holes which usually have some intricate design, and looks more like rings as opposed to a clutch. Not only does it look like you're wearing beautiful rings, but it can serve as a weapon if you needed to punch someone in the face. I don't condone violence, and anyone that knows me will tell you I'm the least violent person...BUT I would consider punching someone in the face with a clutch if they were wearing the same shirt or shoes as me. You get me...we're both fashion conscientious.

About the shoes...I really love a feminine shoe as much as I love a hardcore edgy shoe. The stuff in between I could care less about. When it comes to shoes you could maybe say I'm a man of extremes. It's either one thing or the other. These are edgy enough for me to like.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...