Street Style: SUPREME TEAM...

 photo IMG_3204_zpsed7ba1e4.jpg

Yesterday I met up with my cousin (left) and his friend (right). We decided to skate at both the Chelsea and Tribeca skate parks. However, before skating I HAD to shoot my cousin and his friend because they represent the street wear movement at this current time.

Previous to my evening spent with my cousin and friend, I met up with an old friend from Boston whom I hadn't seen for a very long time. We sat and talked over some coffee at Saturday's Surf on Crosby Street. It was really great reconnecting with her. When the day was over, I realized I hadn't experienced so much fun in one day like I did yesterday for the LONGEST time! A day like yesterday was long overdue.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...