Are Clogs Making A Comeback?...

Photobucket

WOAH! WOAH! Hold on a second(more like a minute)! Are those what I think they is(that mistake was made on purpose by the way)?! CLOGS?!?!?! Are clogs making a comeback in a chic more fashionable way? I must say...I don't mind them worn in the way this woman is wearing them. It would certainly be interesting to see clogs make a comeback and look good. With all that said...props to this woman for making clogs look good.

If you like my blog OR don't like my blog...please follow me anyway. Follow me either by Google Friend Connect or by Facebook or BOTH. I would seriously appreciate it! A quick FYI...I shout-out all my new followers on Twitter.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your blog is pretty awesome!
hope you keep coming back!!
www.shervinsworld.com

Laura Bray said...

Clogs are most definitely making a comeback, even me, who actually refused to wear them to begin with is starting to look at them in a new light.

PS You have the coolest blog name ever.

Much love,
Laura (http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...