Editor-In-Chief Of The Uptown Magazine...

Photobucket

The title in itself already has enough power to say YOU'RE FIRED or YOU'RE HIRED! Just kidding. Although...that is a very serious position to be in. Don't be put off by his position of power because he is actually a very sweet person and good conversationalist. Editor-In-Chief...it almost has like a music like ring to it. I'm weird, I know OR maybe it's because it's 2:30AM today when I am writing this post. I must say that this mans(who's name is on his business card which he gave me which I am trying to find) shoes are pretty cool! They remind me a lot of Hermes.

BY THE WAY...he and his magazine will be hosting an event on Boston Fashion's Night Out at the Liberty Hotel. Enjoy a couple drinks(or more if you really like to party) while socializing with friends and having a great fashion show go on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see his magazine!
http://lovingyourshoes.blogspot.com/

Pink Fox said...

Your blog's gorgeous!! :)
xx

http://followthepinkfox.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...