Patches On Everything...

Photobucket
Since when did this elbow patch trend start? Notice her blazer has elbow patches. I have also bought a few cardigans lately with elbow patches. Since when did this become a trend or even fashionable for that matter? Last time I heard...patches were not cool UNLESS it was a madras suit or shorts. I even read a GQ magazine several months ago praising a man for wearing a designer suit jacket, and then adding elbow patches only because his suit was so old, and had so many years of use that after the suits elbows started to deteriorate...he decided to patch them. Don't get me wrong...I'm not saying I don't agree or even like this trend. I just find it odd.

By the way...I love this woman's ensemble. Also, sorry for the picture quality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...