Street Style: Aimee Song...

 photo IMG_8371_zps09298eae.jpg

Quick story behind the making of this picture.

I'm at Lincoln Center shooting street style and all of a sudden Aimee Song from Song Of Style shows up. She looks stunning as always and obviously gets the whole lot of street style photographers to take her picture. Except everyone is taking her picture with the sidewalk/city as a backdrop which made no sense to me. My thought process is that we just got over a huge snowstorm which you can clearly see accumulated a lot of snow, Aimee is wearing a primarily all white and grey outfit...why wouldn't you capture her with the huge pile of snow in the background? SO once everyone is done shooting Aimee...I ask her to post for me with the snow in the background the way I thought it out. BOOM! Out of nowhere all the street style photographers are behind me getting my shot of Aimee. In a way I feel proud I was able to set up a good shot which all the other photographers seemed to like.

1 comment:

HOGGER + Co. said...

BOOM!!! Nicely done Michael!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...