Feather Hair Extensions...

Photobucket
Photobucket
I literally spotted this woman's feathers from a mile away. OK...not really. I spotted them from a far distance BUT not a mile away. Immediately I knew I had to take her picture!

If you haven't heard of or seen this new EXPLODING trend...well...now you have! BOOM! Feather extensions for women's hair. I think it looks super beautiful if you know how to pull it off such as the woman above. The only thing I am afraid of is that I will soon get sick of this trend and despise it with a passion due to the excessive amount of women jumping on the bandwagon and overdoing it. Roses are beautiful BUT if they were the ONLY type of flower that existed...we wouldn't think twice about them. In fact...most of us would probably hate them and wonder why there aren't any other kinds of flowers and how could we produce other kinds of flowers. Get what I'm saying? I hope you are.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...